Satisfy your Emissions with flexible financingStart your energy transition with behind-the-meter solutions, which come with our best-in-class customer support and flexible financing options.
- Reduce overall energy consumption.
- Manage utility costs, including demand-based charges.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs to enhance reliability and lower costs.
- Meet voluntary emissions goals and regulatory requirements.
- Signal sustainability action and progress to consumers, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Promote operational and grid resiliency.
- Energy efficiency — high-efficiency lighting or HVAC infrastructure with advanced control systems.
- Onsite generation and storage — back-up generators and solar assets, which can complement electric vehicle (EV) charging.
- Energy management systems — used to facilitate direct load control and behavioral load shaping.
- Demand response systems — used to respond to demand triggers or external conditions defined by utilities or grid managers.
- Data collection, management and analytics — cloud-based systems that can help adapt to market dynamics and system demands, while tracking sustainability metrics.
- EV charging — charging infrastructure and charge-management software.
- Off-balance sheet financing — Instead of paying for energy upgrades out of capital expenses (CapEx), you can pay out of operating expenses (OpEx). This provision removes the need for upfront payments without accumulating debt, so your company can deploy capital for your core business, maximizing returns.
- Accelerated asset depreciation — Your businesses can benefit from cost and energy savings for years after the infrastructure has been paid for. For example, many contracts last between 3–5 years, while infrastructure upgrades are expected to last 10–15 years.
- Asset and financial risk management — Guaranteed, inclusive service agreements shield you from financial risk and operational disruption.
Subscribe to the Shell Energy weekly market update
Please fill out your first name, last name, and email address to receive our weekly market update.
Learn more about how Shell can support your energy transition.Request a quote